At the Arvada Implants Center, improving lives through dental implants is our specialty.
Implants are a wonderful permanent solution to missing teeth, imitating the look, feel, and function of natural teeth better than any other option.
In cases where multiple adjacent teeth are missing or severely decayed, implants can be used to support a dental bridge, filling in the empty space without needing to replace each root individually.
Contrary to popular belief, missing teeth are much more than a cosmetic issue. If you have multiple missing teeth, you are at risk for, or may already be experiencing:
- Difficulty eating. Being unable to bite or chew normally can obviously affect your ability to enjoy and safely eat some foods.
- Misalignment of other teeth. Teeth support each other. When one is missing, others may move out of place over time.
- Headaches. A lack of symmetry in the way you hold or use your jaw can put a painful strain on your facial muscles.
- Oral hygiene problems. No matter how diligently you brush and floss, missing teeth can give bacteria a stronger foothold, leading to inflamed gums and bad breath.
- Bone loss. Your jaw relies on regular use to stay strong. When teeth are missing, areas of your jaw don’t get the exercise they need, and the bone may weaken and shrink.
- Lack of confidence. People with missing teeth are often uncomfortable smiling or talking in front of others, affecting their relationships, careers, and other areas of life.
Replacing your missing teeth starts with a consultation at the Arvada Implants Center. We’ll sit down with you, discuss your treatment goals and concerns, and go over all your options for making your smile whole.
Once you’re thrilled with your treatment plan, we can place your implants, create a beautiful custom bridge, and walk you through the recovery process all in one place.
Advantages of multi-tooth dental implants:
- They look, feel, and function like natural teeth, and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- They don’t require alterations to adjacent healthy teeth, unlike bridges done without implants.
- They help preserve the health of the jawbone, gums, and adjacent teeth.